Saint Joseph School
90 Pickering Street
Needham, MA 02492
Youth Activity Waiver
This is a waiver of potential legal rights. Please read it carefully before signing. In consideration of the acceptance of participation in the activity:
Exploratory Week Destinations and Activities:
- Monday, 5/9 – Day of classes
- Tuesday, 5/10 – deCordova Museum, service project – Students will travel to Lincoln, MA and explore the sculpture park and museum. They will then return to school for lunch and an ice cream, before completing a service project.
- Wednesday, 5/11 – Fenway Park, Old North Church – After snack on the bus, students will be given a tour of Fenway, have lunch, and then travel to ONC for a private tour.
- Thursday, 5/12 – Early release/day of classes
- Friday, 5/13 – Service project, Level 99 – Students will spend part of the morning creating ‘Blessing Bags’ to donate to a local shelter, before spending time at Level 99, where they will compete in themed challenges and competitions. They will have a late lunch at school.
Means of Transportation: Bus
I hereby release Saint Joseph School, St. Joseph Parish, the Archdiocese of Boston, and any and all of Saint Joseph's employees and volunteers from any and all claims, rights, and causes of action which may arise from injuries to my child in the course of his/her participation in the above activity. I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Saint Joseph School, Saint Joseph Parish, the Archdiocese of Boston, and any and all Saint. Joseph's employees and volunteers from and against any and all claims which may be brought by or on behalf of my child for personal injuries arising out of his/her participation in this activity. I understand and accept there are risks of injury in participating in this activity.