Saint Joseph Elementary School admits students of any race, color, nationality and/or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded and made available to students at the school.
In recent years, we are happy to report that we have accepted many applicants from 25 communities. The following criteria have been established to assist the administration with the application process.
Priority consideration is given to:
- Students with siblings currently enrolled in Saint Joseph School(s)
- Active, contributing members of Saint Joseph Parish (for at least one year)
- The age of the child
- Children applying for Pre-Kindergarten must be 4 years old by September 1st in order to be considered
- Children applying for Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1st in order to be considered
- Each applicant entering Kindergarten through grade 5 must successfully complete a grade appropriate screening test.
- Saint Joseph Elementary School offers academic assistance and support through a Special Education Resource teacher.