SJES Wish Tree 2018-2019
The Wish Tree allows teachers and staff to request various items that will enhance the classroom experience. Some of the wish lists include smaller items such as pencils and larger items such as a classroom rug. Any contributions to our Wish Tree are greatly appreciated by our teachers, staff members, and students. If you have any questions regarding the Wish Tree please contact Theresa Gallagher, Wish Tree Coordinator.
How the Wish Tree works:
- Teachers and staff submit their "wishes" for classroom and schoolwide items on the "Wish Tree" list.
- When you purchase an item from the Wish Tree, please give it directly to the teacher requesting the item or to the school office.
- Send an email to Theresa Gallagher at email@example.com including the grade, name of teacher, and item donated.
- Saint Joseph Elementary School accepts new or gently used items.
- If you have items that you think St. Joe's could use but are not included on the Wish Tree, please contact Theresa Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the possibility of donating the items.
- For larger/more expensive items, consider purchasing the item as a group with other parents.
- Wish Tree items are tax-deductible! If you would like an acknowledgement letter from St. Joe's documenting your donation, include this request in your email. Keep the original receipt for your records.
* Corina Travel Map Area Rug: Size 3’3’’ x 4’10’’
* Amazon items:
-Link N Learn links
*Soft floor cushions(6pack)-
ECR4Kids SoftZone Floor Cushions with Handles, 2" Deluxe Foam, Round Or Square
*Lakeshore Learning items:
-Families poster pack
-Different abilities poster pack
* Lakeshore learning items:
-Number Lines Teaching Cards #PP155
* Tennis balls for the bottoms of the desks and chairs
* One pair of adult scissors
* 4 Wobble stools
* 18 primary ruled composition books with student spaced lines
* 2 Bouncy balls for seating
* Activities for fluency grade 1-2
* Blending board
* Roll and Read phonics games
* Sight Word Bingo (level 1, 2 or 3)
* Teaching number sense activity sense
* Learning resources make a splash 120 mat floor game
* Board games
* Lego sets
* 2 backjack chairs-any dark color
* 3 noise cancelling headphones
* Wobble stool-(12" in blue)
* Tabletop dry erase boards-2
* Expo markers-black or colored
* board games for indoor recess
*Rainbow bouncy balls
* Pop up soccer goals -(4)
*Heavy duty jump ropes
Mrs. Bello, Mrs. Brady, and Mrs. Warner
*Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
*Amazon, Barnes and Noble, New England Mobile Book Fair gift cards
* Wooden desktop easels- (12-15)
Mrs. Brett, Mrs. Ratto
* WB Mason items:
2 Bulletin bars-silver-36"x1"-item# QRT2005-
* LL Bean items:
Everyday lightweight tote-
Red large-item #TA283729
Red medium-item #TA283728
Mrs. Posada, Mrs. Schlager
* Easel-capable of holding pads of easel paper
* Catholic children's books in Spanish-Pauline Book's in Dedham has some available.
* Popular books in the Spanish version such as-5 Little Monkeys, From head to Toe, Little Blue Truck books
* Washable markers and crayons
* soccer balls
* board games
Ms. Schell, Ms. Smith
* Colored ink cartridges-Epson #126 and #127