Students at Monsignor Haddad Middle School enjoy lunch in the Dining Room on the following schedule:
- Grade 6: 11:10 am
- Grades 7 & 8: 12:10 pm
The Dining Room features several microwave ovens for students to heat their lunches and vending machines with drinks and snacks.
Students may bring their own lunch or purchase lunch from the following options:
- Mondays: sub sandwiches & chicken nuggets from Needham House
- Nuggets (increments of 5) - $1.50
- Italian, turkey, BLT, ham & cheese, roast beef, meatball, and beef burrito - $6.50
- Steak & cheese $7.00
- Chicken Caesar Wrap - $8.00
- Tuesdays: Cheese pizza from Nicholas's Pizza - $2.00/slice
- Wednesday: Cheese ($2.00/slice) or Buffalo Chicken ($2.25/slice) from Comellas
- Thursday: Cheese pizza from Needham House - $2.00/slice
- Friday: Cheese or pepperoni pizza from Nicholas's Pizza - $2.00/slice
Students place orders in homeroom and pay at lunch time.
Milk may be purchased for the entire school year at a one-time cost using this online form.