COVID-19 Protocols 2021-2022
POSITIVE COVID-19 INDIVIDUAL
- Must stay home from school and isolate for 10 days
- Submit PCR test results to health office
- May return to school on Day 11 if no symptoms
Defined as an individual who is within 6 feet of an COVID-19 positive individual for a total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period. Plan of action depends upon vaccination status.
Close Contact: Unvaccinated
Option ONE: Testing
Quarantine for 7 days
PCR Test on Day 5
Return to school on Day 8 if negative PCR test and no symptoms
Option TWO: Not Testing
- Quarantine for 10 days and monitor for symptoms
- Return to school on Day 11, if no symptoms
Close Contact: Fully Vaccinated
- Quarantine until negative test results
- PCR Test on Day 5
- Return to school if negative PCR test results and no symptoms
- Self-monitor for symptoms
In the above circumstances, both Positive Covid and close contact determination, remote learning will be provided to the student. Parents should contact the school, and teachers will begin remote learning one full school day after notification.
All Student/Staff must be cleared by the Health Office before returning to school.