How To Apply
Saint Joseph School provides an inclusive learning environment, advance and innovative curriculum to support all grade levels, and encourages students to strive to be better than yesterday through their comitment to God and serving their community.
We are excited that you are considering Saint Joseph School! We welcome your student's application, and hope that your family will become a member of ours.
Existing families, click here for more information on sibling application.
We are accepting applications for siblings of existing students on Friday, October 7, 2022.
We are accepting applicating for new students on Friday, October 14, 2022.
- Inquire Online
Admission inquiries are welcome at any time. Families are encouraged to begin the process in the fall for the following academic year. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the inquiry form.
- Tour Our Campus
Schedule a tour by filling out the form available here on our Admissions Tour Registration page, or email our Admissions Director, Anne Noah at email@example.com.
- Complete an Online Application
All applicants are required to fill out an online application on FACTS. FACTS is used by many Boston Archdiocese Catholic schools to provide an efficient and centralized application portal and tuition payment system.
- To begin the online application process you will need to create a parent account through our website. Please click HERE to create a parent account.
- After your account has been created, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Please use this link to verify your email address.
- After verification, you should now be able to log into your parent account, and Create A New Student Application for your student.
- At this point you will have the flexibility to log in and out of your account, and to access any open applications.
- A non-refundable fee of $125 must be submitted with each application. You will be prompted prior to submitting the application to make an electronic payment.
- Please know submitting an application does not guarantee enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Student Screening
Students entering Grades K - 8 will schedule a day to visit the school. A screening with our Admissions team and/or Learning Specialist will occur at this time. We encourage a “Shadow Day" as well.
Saint Joseph School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Anne Noah, Director of Admissions and Operations at 781-896-2547 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once an a student is accepted and an enrollment packet has been sent, via email, the following MUST be submitted:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A copy of your child’s baptismal certificate, if applicable
- A copy of your child’s First Holy Communion certificate for children entering Grades 3-8, if applicable
- A copy of your child’s latest health examination (including immunization)
Acceptance is conditional until all paperwork has been received.
Tuition payments begin in June. We offer many payment options, so you can choose the one that best suits your family’s needs. If you would like to apply for financial aid, please begin by filling out the financial aid form.
Saint Joseph School partners with FACTS Management Company to help manage our tuition payments. The FACTS Automatic Tuition Payment Plan uses ACH payments, which are bank-to-bank payments authorized by the parent, guardian, or responsible party, that allow FACTS to proceed directly through your bank. These payments will be automatically deducted from a designated checking or savings account of your choice based on your payment plan. Re-Enrollment in FACTS is required for each new academic year. Changes to your FACTS account must be made directly through FACTS (e.g. bank account information).