Saint Joe's Lower School
GRADES 1-5 PROVIDE AN UNPARALLELED EDUCATION COMMITTED TO DEVELOPING EACH STUDENT INTELLECTUALLY, PHYSICALLY, AND SPIRITUALLY IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT CELEBRATES COMMUNITY, LEADERSHIP, AND FRIENDSHIP. SAINT JOSEPH SCHOOL STUDENTS LEARN TO TRUST THEMSELVES WHILE BUILDING SELF-CONFIDENCE. SAINT JOE’S IS COMMITTED TO ESTABLISHING A STRONG FOUNDATION IN ACADEMIC AREAS IN A SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT WITH DEDICATED FACULTY.
Grades 1-5 at Saint Joe’s
- Specialty enrichment classes in STREAM, music, art, library, physical education, and Spanish
- Students of all grade levels, beginning in Preschool, learn Spanish
- Wilsons Fundations Phonics Program taught in K - Grade 3
- Voyages Grammar Program and penmanship taught in Grades 1 - 8
- Progress in Mathematics taught in K - Grade 5
- Every classroom is equipped with projection AppleTVs
- Learning Center for students who need academic support
The Saint Joe's Value
- Affordable Before Care and Aftercare.
- State-of-the-art STREAM (Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, Art, and Math) Classroom with light table and 3D printer, Library and Media Center.
- MAP Testing to track individual student growth and develop grade-level specific goals.
- Extensive focus on service, charity giving, outreach programs, and social-emotional curriculum.