Saint Joseph School Annual Fund
The Annual Fund is the heart and soul of our efforts to make Catholic education possible for all families. Tuition alone does not cover the cost of educating a student at our school, maintaining our facilities, or to help provide financial assistance to those who may need it. The Annual Fund is made up of annual gifts from alumni, parents, faculty, and friends of Saint Joseph School. The unrestricted funds are added to the general fund of the school's budget for use in
- Meeting our current operating expenses
- Maintaining our facilities
- Increasing tuition assistance ensuring the continuation of quality education
- Provide student resources to maximize the learning environment for all students
- Ensure our technology is up to date and supported
Why should I give to the Saint Joseph School Annual Fund?
Give because you believe in the foundation of our school, the dedication and hard work of our teachers, and the impact an education from Saint Joseph School will have on our students.
With all things at Saint Joseph School, we rely on the generosity of our constituents to continue our mission. We thank you in advance for you gift, all gifts make a difference and will have a lasting impact on our school.