8:00am – 2:30/2:40pm
Grades 6-8: 7:45-8:00am arrival window, attendance is marked at 8:00am
Preschool – Grade 5: 8:00-8:15am arrival window, morning prayer and announcements begin at 8:10am and attendance is marked at 8:15am
School ends at 2:30pm for the Early Childhood Building and 2:40pm for Grades 1-8.
- Before Care begins at 7:15am
- Aftercare is available until 4:00pm or 6:00pm
Arrival & Dismissal
Morning Drop Off
Grades 1-5 please enter through the 2 walker doors (Pickering Street or the Mary's Garden entrance) both on the corner of Pickering and May.
Middle School walkers please enter through the rear Middle School doors near the playground.
Afternoon Pick Up
- Students in Grades 1-5 can not be dropped off and left unattended, either by a school entrance door or on the play structure, before 8:00am. Before Care is available on a drop-in basis should you need to drop your student off before 8:00am.
Please attend to all posted signs and obey the Town of Needham parking rules.
- Please do not park in the Needham Public Schools Administration Building parking lot.
- Do not park in, drive though, or use as an active drop-off/pick-up area the (2) parking lots of the Stephen Palmer Apartment Building (corner of Pickering and May).
- If you have a pet with you at Arrival/Dismissal, they must always remain on leash and please be mindful that some children have allergies and/or fears.
- Please only cross the street at cross walks and obey the crossing guards’ instructions.