It is easier than ever to get involved, and would love your help!
One of the best parts of our school community is being part of the Parent School Association (PSA). You'll meet fellow parents, plan fun school wide events, and get a chance to be involved in your student(s) school life!
Sign up to be an ambassador of our school! We are looking for parents who love Saint Joe's and want to welcome new families to our school community, and also who want to spread the good news about Saint Joe's with others.
PSA Committee Member
If you ask our students (and parents and siblings!), they will always say that they love our community events - from the Street Hockey Tournament and Trunk or Treat event to Field Day and our End-of-Year party. There are so many opportunities to help create special memories for our students and their families. These events are lead by our Parent School Association, and we welcome volunteers to chair events or to be part of the planning committee. It's a great opportunity to meet other parents as well.
Thank you very much for your continued support and interest!
Recess at St. Joe's will look different this year, but we are still in need of volunteers. Please consider committing to a timeslot to assist staff during outdoor lunch recess. Volunteers will be asked to help make sure cohorts are staying in their assigned section. Masks are required and volunteers are asked to be mindful of social distancing guidelines. In the case of inclement weather/indoor recess, volunteers will not need to report to school. Please see the link below to sign up for a volunteer slot.
Grades 1-5 Volunteer Timeslots:
Grade Recess Lunch
Grade 1 11:20-11:45 11:45-12:10
Grade 2 11:45-12:10 11:20-11:45
Grade 3 12:20-12:45 12:45-1:10
Grade 4 12:45-1:10 12:20-12:45
Grade 5 1:25-1:45 1:00-1:25 Cafe
Early Childhood Building Volunteer Timeslots:
Lunch Recess Schedule:
Preschool - 11:00-11:30 p.m.
PK1 and PK2 - 11:30-12:00 p.m.
K1 - 12:10-12:40 p.m.
K2 – 12:40-1:10 p.m.
K3 - 1:10-1:40
CLICK ON BELOW GRADES TO SIGN-UP
A few tips when using the SignUp Genius:
- If you wish to volunteer for multiple roles and activities, you will need to access the sign-up sheets for each specific event.
- When prompted, please enter your first and last name so that we know who you are (otherwise only your e-mail address will show).
- If your last name differs from your child's name, consider hyphenating or adding his/her last name to yours when you are prompted, so you can be matched back.
- Wondering who else is volunteering? Click on “Filled” for the role you are considering to view the volunteers who have already signed-up.
- When you are finished selecting your volunteer commitments, remember to SAVE your entries before leaving SignUp Genius.