BOYS, K-GRADE 8: A navy emblem polo shirt with khaki shorts/pants. Saint Joseph School sweaters, sweatshirts, and fleece, are permitted year-round as outerwear over the regulation uniform. Any sneakers/footwear permitted.
Sock and sneakers.
Saint Joseph School sweaters, sweatshirts, and fleece, are permitted year-round as outerwear over the regulation gym uniform.
- Navy blue bottoms
- Navy Shorts (sweat or nylon) with school emblem
- Navy Pants (sweatpants) with school emblem
- Light gray shirt (or long sleeve) with school emblem
- Socks and sneakers
- Saint Joseph School sweaters, sweatshirts, and fleece, are permitted year-round as outerwear over the regulation uniform
- Sneakers (girls and boys) may be worn all year.
- Uniforms must be ordered from Land’s End/Donnelly's and have the logo “screened” or “sewn” on.
- You may not add your own logo to the gym clothes.
- Uniforms may be purchased through Land’s End Co. by calling 1-800-469-2222. Our preferred school number is 900054420. Ask the specialty shopper to look up our logo number for embroidering.
Any items purchased through the School Store may be worn with and according to the above stated uniform, if the item has the school crest/emblem. For example, any school store sweatshirt with the crest/emblem may be worn as an outer layer over the above mentioned polo, or jumper and blouse, uniform. The tie-dye t-shirt can only be worn on tag days as it does not follow the gym uniform guidelines stated above (SJS light grey t-shirt with school emblem and/or navy sweatshirt with school emblem).
Dress Code Policy
During school hours, make-up, foundation, blush, etc. may NOT BE WORN.
Regarding jewelry, pierced earring studs only, and one chain necklace may be worn. Long necklaces, layers of necklaces, or layers of bracelets may NOT be worn. Long drop earrings or loop earrings may NOT be worn. Boys may not wear earrings. Only clear or light-colored nail polish is allowed. Students may not color their hair with unusual colors. Students may not wear their hair in unusual styles. Length of boys’ hair must be above the collar.
Apple watches or other watches/devices with Wi-Fi access etc. may NOT be worn.